I never made any resolution list before, I just made mental note on things I wanted to achieve in my life. This year I want to do it differently, from a mental note down to a blog-post.
1. Get a PhD degree in environmental epidemiology.
2. Start a master study in Public Health/Epidemiology in UK.
3. Publish two papers on international journals.
4. Visit my parents for a week.
5. Have a reunion with my high school classmates.
6. Co-write a photo book of my experience living in Japan (with my sweetheart).
7. Travel around Europe.
8. Do research on an environmental health problem in Indonesia.
9. Buy a car (unless an extraordinary transformation takes place in public transportation in Padang).
10. Start my weekly swimming routine again (with my sweetheart).
11. Have a nice oven and learn a lot of baked-food recipes (for my sweetheart).